Hubby was holding it up but the light wasn't right so we put it over the pool fence.
A little closer view.
Close up of the quilting.
AND . . . a re-post of my first quilt label!
I got a little side-tracked over the weekend, pulled out a bunch of my stuff (because I was looking for something) so my family room looked like this -
I found these really cool little corrugated organizers and they fit nicely into my cube bins (they are 10 1/2 inches high)
So, started making sense out of the MOUNDS of fabric that I have
My goal is to go through all my fabric, organize it on these neat things, then sort by color and theme!
It will take a while but at least I have started!!
Now, the next project to finish had better get done this week.