Monday, September 9, 2013

The finished product

Here are photos of the finished jelly roll quilt.  It has been done for a while, I just kept forgetting to get photos when the time of day was right.



Hubby was holding it up but the light wasn't right so we put it over the pool fence.
 
 

 
A little closer view.
 
 
Close up of the quilting.
 
 
AND . . . a re-post of my first quilt label!
 
I got a little side-tracked over the weekend, pulled out a bunch of my stuff (because I was looking for something) so my family room looked like this -
 




I found these really cool little corrugated organizers and they fit nicely into my cube bins (they are 10 1/2 inches high)
 
So, started making sense out of the MOUNDS of fabric that I have
 


 
My goal is to go through all my fabric, organize it on these neat things, then sort by color and theme!
It will take a while but at least I have started!!
 
Now, the next project to finish had better get done this week.
More later
Keep sewing!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt!! love the colors and,your quilting is excellent!! Great job! I love the label! May have to start making them now!! Keep the
    Pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to nominate you for the Liebster Award. You are probably asking what a Liebster Award is? It is a blogger to blogger award, when you receive it you have to nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 Followers
    Come on over to http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/,
    there are some questions to answer and then you can put the badge on a post and nominate 3-5 people too!

    ReplyDelete