Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh My! Oh My! Oh My!

June ended with quite a BANG!!! Having returned from a business trip on Friday evening (the 29th), I was looking forward to a low-key Saturday. . .  putzing around the house, errands with the hubby. . . you know, just taking it easy. I was up 5 minutes when my husband answered my cell phone and it was my sister calling from a quilt show in Vermont. WELL, you know that could not be good (financially) for my sister! When I listened to all of her excitement, I knew it was going to be very difficult to get her to SLOW DOWN, think about what she was planning, and have a conversation that would include THINKING THIS THROUGH!!!!!
To leave you with just a taste, after several phone calls back and forth, credit cards being whipped about, WE BOTH ended up making a VERY LARGE PURCHASE!! 
And that is all I am going to say  -  until I can post a photo!
Be Back soon.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to wait for a posted picture???????????? NO WAY!!!
    I will be checking this daily!!! :)

    ReplyDelete