Saturday, April 6, 2013

Getting Ready. . .

Once again, I have managed to go a long time without writing! It's funny how life just happens - then the next thing you know, a month or more has passed.
I don't usually talk about work here. BUT, just to explain why I haven't written, I have been very busy with work. I am an RN who has worked the last 22 years in Long Term Care. (Before that, I worked for 13 years in acute care). My roles in long term care have led me from floor nurse, to staff development, to Director of Nursing, and now to compliance. I travel now and when I am not traveling, I work at home. Sometimes I think I am going to have a couple of weeks working from home and then I will be asked to go check something out! To give you an idea of how much travel I have done since the first of the year - I have already made A-list status on Southwest for 2014!!! Gotta love those frequent flyer perks!

OK, so enough of work!  I am getting ready for . . . .(drum roll please)

The April Showers Mug Rug Blog Hop!!!!
 
 
I am sew excited to start hopping through the blogs to see the creativity of a lot of women out there!
So stay tuned, I will be featured on April 11th!
 
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment