Thursday, January 23, 2014

And . . . We have a WINNER!!!

The week got away from me and I should have done this drawing yesterday. BUT, well, I did get it done.  You will laugh at how UN tech savvy I am!
I printed off all the comments, cut them up, put them in a bowl, had my daughter "stir them up" and then she picked a winner!






And the winner is:    Sew.Darn.Quilt

I have sent you an email asking for your name and address.  Congratulations! You will receive the pattern and fabric pictured above.

Thank you so much everyone, for coming by to visit during the hop! It was lots of fun for me and I hope to join another one soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations sew,darn,quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely giveaway, congrats to the winner..I am a new follower and wow what beautiful quilting. I started patchwork and quilting just three years ago and have done quite a bit as well as my cross stitching.. I need a 36 hour day!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete