Sunday, March 16, 2014

Well . . . . Old Habits die hard!

The habit of letting sooo much time go by between posts!  Life has been quite hectic here. Grandbaby number 8; the second granddaughter, was born on February 3rd - just over two weeks late!!!  I had been on the road the week before so the stress level was a bit high thinking daughter Hannah would be having her baby while I was gone!
Before baby Layla was born, we lost two members of our church. The first had just celebrated her 90th birthday and was such a joy and inspiration to myself and others.  You might have thought she was all of 75; she was that spry! She was healthy until she went home to be with the Lord! What a blessing that was.  The second member of our church went "running through the gates of heaven" after being here with her family for 4 years and never being able to walk or talk.  So sad to see her family go through the loss but what joy they have in knowing Macy is now perfect and in the presence of the Lord!
Things with my job are gearing up for getting busy! BUT, in the middle of all that, my husband and I are planning a short get-away in April.  Then I will be meeting up with my sister in Pittsburg, PA in May for the Spring Quilt Market.  Not sure how much sewing I will be getting done but I remain hopeful  :)
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment