Monday, February 18, 2013

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

OK, I have to admit it! I have become a HUGE Downton Abby Fan. Did not even know what it was until about 6 weeks ago. My daughter bought me a subscription to Hulu Plus for Christmas and it is amazing how you can get TV episodes the day after they have aired!
With all the hoopla about Downton Abby, I decided I needed to check it out. I was hooked after the second episode! I was able to watch all the episodes starting at the beginning and was all caught up a couple of weeks ago.
Last night was the season 3 finale. Oh dear! I think I need to get in touch with the writer of this series and have a serious discussion with where he is going!!
Can't wait until the next season begins! Until then, I guess I will be sewing, sewing, sewing  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment