Monday, July 8, 2013

A Little Tease

I spent some  time over the weekend pulling out projects and planning others. I had a bit of a panic attack when I thought I had lost part of the pattern to Nick and Kathryn's quilt. BUT, thankfully, I found the whole thing along with all the pieces.  As I read through the pattern, it became quite clear WHY I stopped when I did!  The next section of this quilt will require quite a bit of concentration! But I do have a plan!!
Meanwhile, I thought I would work on some of the others I have been planning. 
For my friend Kim, you will get a kick out of this!  My "princess" quilt I was planning has now become one of hearts! I decided NOT to spend any more money and use up what I have!  Here's what I accomplished Sunday:



I am planning this one as I go along!
 



We'll see what the finished project looks like. . .
 
 
Well, I'm off to Colorado in the morning so my sewing will have to wait until next weekend.
Until then . . .



2 comments:

  1. LoL for change of plans!!! LOVE ThE hearts! That is going to be sooo cute! May have to copy this!!! Now next time we want to see pictures of Kathyrn and Nick's quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! When I get there we'll have to take a trip to Joann's for Gabe's blanket ;)

    ReplyDelete