Sunday, July 28, 2013

Count Down to all Kinds of FUN!!!!

Only 4 days (to work) before leaving for my SEWCATION!!!! Saturday morning, bright and early, I will hop on a plane and head for the Northeast part of the country.  I have much to do before then. . . I need to make sure all of my work (job work) is done before I leave - don't want any of that hanging over my head while I am gone. I will be spending the next few days on conference calls and finishing up reports. Then, when my work day is over, I will be doing other work.  I have a goal of sending out 4 packages this week. Three of them will be baby gifts, one will be a box of goodies to my son who has been deployed to Afghanistan. 

My second countdown is (drum roll please!) . . . The Ho Ho Ho Blog hop begins on Wednesday, July 31st.  I will be featured on August 9th  AND I will be having a give-away!!

So, be sure to check back.

1 comment: