Sunday, November 17, 2013

What is WRONG With Me???

This past week was pretty busy and this next week will be even busier! Can't wait until Thanksgiving week when I will (hopefully) have more time to sew!!

I made a quick trip to Denver for work and was able to meet up with my son Jared, and his new bride Aria, for dinner!  They were married on October 12th and are now living in Colorado Springs during his first assignment to Ft. Carson.  We had a nice dinner and it was lots of fun to spend time with them. I was showing them photos of daughter Hannah's baby shower when they both said "I miss home".   Well, that always makes a Mother's heart swell!  So happy they love the home they grew up in but how exciting they now get to start creating a home of their own!

My middle name should be P-r-o-c-r-a-s-t-i-n-a-t-i-o-n!!!   I promised my sister I would quilt the gorgeous Christmas Tree Skirt she made but I got a little side tracked - on these:



So I am compelled to ask what is wrong with me?  I can't seem to stop with the stockings!  It's hard to tell the size of these from the photos but they are small.  On my trip to Denver, I stopped in a quilt shop in Littleton and bought a pattern by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Co.  I wanted to make them out of NON-CHRISTMAS fabric to see how they would look.  They are CUTE!!

Her pattern is downloadable.  Here's a photo:



Visit her website to download your copy!!

Well, I need to start quilting that Christmas Tree Skirt!!!   I am off to Dallas tomorrow for most of the week. Can't wait until I get back so that I can sew some more!!
Hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment